The following items are not accepted for carriage by Overnite Express Limited.
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition.
- All Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA.
- Corpses, cremated or disinterred remains.
- Foodstuffs/Perishables (Food and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control).
- Gambling Devices: Lottery tickets and gambling devices prohibited by national, provincial, state or local law.
- Live animals and plants (Note: Cut flowers are acceptable for Canada).
- Money (Coins, Cash currency, Paper money and Negotiable Instruments.
- Pornographic material.
- Radio-active Material.
- Any shipment which is likely to cause damage to equipment, personnel or other shipments.
- Any shipment which may require the carrier to obtain a license for its transportation.
- Dry ICE needs to be book in separate packing with UN9 Sticker.
- Restriction on the carriage of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones in Cargo.
Any item whose carriage is prohibited by any law, statute or regulations of the country of origin or destination, or of any country through which the shipment may transit.